The Diploma Supplement, prepared in English and given automatically, is free for all graduates of Ordu University.
WHAT IS DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT?
Diploma Supplement is an additional diploma aimed at enhancing international transparency and awarded in addition to a higher education diploma, in which acquired skills and competences, as well as diplomas, degrees and certificates, are expressed, to ensure academic and professional recognition. The name and identity on the original diploma are given to describe the structure, level, context, content and status of the overseas study that the named person has followed and successfully completed. No value judgment, equivalence and recognition. It is a flexible and non-rule-binding document designed to save time, money and labor. It is designed to be adaptable to local needs.
The Diploma Annex is organized by national institutions in accordance with a template jointly prepared by the European Commission, the Council of Europe and UNESCO. This template, which has been tried and developed by a partnership body organized by these three institutions, is organized in all official languages of the European Union.
WHAT IS NOT A DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT?
• It is not a resume (CV).
• It does not replace transcripts or diplomas.
• It is not a document that guarantees self-recognized academic or professional recognition.
WHAT ARE THE GAININGS OF DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT FOR THE STUDENTS?
• A more readable and comparable diploma abroad
• A complete description of the academic route of the learner and the skills and abilities gained abroad
• Objective and fair evaluation of the success and competence of the learners
• Opportunity to reach business and education opportunities abroad for the future
WHAT IS THE DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT REQUIRED FOR?
Today, new diplomas and certification forms are evolving all over the world; In the face of rapidly changing economic, technological and technological developments, countries are constantly changing their student achievement evaluation style and education systems. Moving citizens, whose numbers are increasing rapidly, demand a fair evaluation of their ability and competence. The failure to recognize or misrepresent the skills and abilities has become a global problem. Since the original diploma and other documents do not provide sufficient explanatory information on their own, it has become extremely difficult to impose the level and function of a diploma without providing detailed annotations.
THE GAININGS OF DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT PROVIDING FOR HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
• It increases academic and vocational recognition and makes proficiency in education transparent.
• While maintaining national and institutional independence, it also provides a common framework that is adopted throughout Europe.
• Given that the education can be grasped and understood in a different educational context, it becomes a means to get the right evaluation.
• It leads the institution to the spread of its name abroad.
• It increases job opportunities of its graduates in national and international region.
• It saves time by spontaneously responding to a series of questions repeatedly asked about the content and transferability of diplomas to the administrative units of institutions.
DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT WERE INITIATED IN RESPONSE TO THESE CHALLENGES
• It provides transparency in higher education.
• It ensures that educational documents such as diplomas are taken into account quickly.
• It facilitates mobility; Life-long education is made accessible.
• It gives fair, reliable and competent information about the diplomas and skills that are owned.
ORDU UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT EXAMPLES
Diploma Supplement Example (Undergraduate)
Diploma Supplement Example (Graduate)
More information about the Diploma Annex can be found on the European Commission's website at the address below.