STUDENT AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
Students graduated from Faculty/Higher School/Vocational Higher Schools of our University must receive their temporary graduation document from their departments.
After delivering the original of temporary graduation document, personally or official representatives can receive their diplomas.
No tuition is necessary to receive the diploma.
The students who lost their temporary graduation documents may come to deliver their diplomas with a notice of loss(They must bring whole paper of newspaper where the notice of located)
When the situations diploma itself is lost students must apply to Student Affairs with a notice of loss.
Legislation And Regulations
* Associate Degree and Bachelor's Degree Education and Exam Regulations
* Faculty of Medicine Education Regulations
* Faculty of Dentistry, Education and Examination Guidelines
* Graduate Education and Exam Regulations* Regulations about Transfer Between Associate Degree and Bachelor's Degree Programs,
Double Major, Minor and the Credit Transfer Between Institutions
* Graduates of Vocational Schools and Open Associate Degree and their transfer into Bachelor's Degree Schools Regulations
* Regulations of Enabling the Students Unable to Complete the Bachelor's Degree to take Associate Degree Diploma
* Higher Education Student Disciplinary Regulations
* Law about Binary Education, Revised Higher Education Law numbered 2547 and the additional Articles
* Articles of Higher Education Law Relevant with the Education
* Special Student Instructions
* Academical Student Counselor/Coordinator Instructions
* Application and Registration Acceptance of Foreign Students Instruction
Forms about Grades
• Grade Notification Form
• Grade Correction Form
• Single Lesson Notification Form
• Lesson and Grade Correction Form for Former Semester Errors
• Additional Exam Grade Notification Form
• Grade Notification Form for the Students Using Infinite Exam Right
Forms About Lesson Registrations
• Error Correction Form for Taking Courses
Forms About Graduation
• For Faculty Students
• For Vocational Higher School Students
• Declaration (For Graduates of Health Higher School and Fatsa Child Development)
Deleting School Enrollments at Own Request
• For Faculty Students
• For Vocational Higher School Students
Monthly Printed Documents
• Situation Change Form for Scholarship,Loan Receiver Students
The Diploma Supplement, prepared in English and given automatically, is free for all graduates of Ordu University.
WHAT IS DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT?
Diploma Supplement is an additional diploma aimed at enhancing international transparency and awarded in addition to a higher education diploma, in which acquired skills and competences, as well as diplomas, degrees and certificates, are expressed, to ensure academic and professional recognition. The name and identity on the original diploma are given to describe the structure, level, context, content and status of the overseas study that the named person has followed and successfully completed. No value judgment, equivalence and recognition. It is a flexible and non-rule-binding document designed to save time, money and labor. It is designed to be adaptable to local needs.
The Diploma Annex is organized by national institutions in accordance with a template jointly prepared by the European Commission, the Council of Europe and UNESCO. This template, which has been tried and developed by a partnership body organized by these three institutions, is organized in all official languages of the European Union.
WHAT IS NOT A DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT?
• It is not a resume (CV).
• It does not replace transcripts or diplomas.
• It is not a document that guarantees self-recognized academic or professional recognition.
WHAT ARE THE GAININGS OF DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT FOR THE STUDENTS?
• A more readable and comparable diploma abroad
• A complete description of the academic route of the learner and the skills and abilities gained abroad
• Objective and fair evaluation of the success and competence of the learners
• Opportunity to reach business and education opportunities abroad for the future
WHAT IS THE DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT REQUIRED FOR?
Today, new diplomas and certification forms are evolving all over the world; In the face of rapidly changing economic, technological and technological developments, countries are constantly changing their student achievement evaluation style and education systems. Moving citizens, whose numbers are increasing rapidly, demand a fair evaluation of their ability and competence. The failure to recognize or misrepresent the skills and abilities has become a global problem. Since the original diploma and other documents do not provide sufficient explanatory information on their own, it has become extremely difficult to impose the level and function of a diploma without providing detailed annotations.
THE GAININGS OF DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT PROVIDING FOR HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
• It increases academic and vocational recognition and makes proficiency in education transparent.
• While maintaining national and institutional independence, it also provides a common framework that is adopted throughout Europe.
• Given that the education can be grasped and understood in a different educational context, it becomes a means to get the right evaluation.
• It leads the institution to the spread of its name abroad.
• It increases job opportunities of its graduates in national and international region.
• It saves time by spontaneously responding to a series of questions repeatedly asked about the content and transferability of diplomas to the administrative units of institutions.
DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT WERE INITIATED IN RESPONSE TO THESE CHALLENGES
• It provides transparency in higher education.
• It ensures that educational documents such as diplomas are taken into account quickly.
• It facilitates mobility; Life-long education is made accessible.
• It gives fair, reliable and competent information about the diplomas and skills that are owned.
ORDU UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT EXAMPLES
Diploma Supplement Example (Undergraduate)
Diploma Supplement Example (Graduate)
More information about the Diploma Annex can be found on the European Commission's website at the address below.
The University's Distance Education Application and Research Center (UZEM) was established in June 2014 and serves in the Technical Sciences Vocational School in Akyazı Campus. Our unit has 5 ready-made virtual classrooms, Content Development Unit, System Management Unit, Measurement and Evaluation units in order to provide synchronous trainings. The courses (Atatürk Principles and Revolution History, Turkish Language and Foreign Language) in our university have been started and have been continued through our unit as synchronous and asynchronous since 2014-2015 Fall Semester. In the near future, our unit will be able to undertake the trainings of Distance Education Master, Distance Education Undergraduate and Distance Education Associate degree programs with the requests of Institute / Faculty / School / Vocational School. Certificate programs and courses offered over our university will also be offered as synchronous and asynchronous units. In a short period of time the entire infrastructure will be completed and the new teaching period will begin.
Our mission is to
- establish the necessary technical standards for all the studies that can be offered to our university students and to the world by distance learning,
- establish and maintain the related hardware, software and personnel infrastructure,
- ensure that distance education carried out / conducted in our university is carried out in a coordinated and healthy way in terms of students and trainers,
- organize the necessary seminars, trainings and programs in case of the demands of the students and instructors of our University,
- provide the lectures prepared for the distance education of the instructors,
- provide the technical and infrastructure support to the instructors.
Our vision is to apply the developing technology at the maximum level at any time and everywhere which is based on the effective learning principle and is to increase the quality of education by using distance learning technologies effectively and by using any distance education technology with our university’s experienced instructors having high knowledge in their fields.