The International Student Replacement Exam Results (Second Replacement) and Important Notes For The Final Registration
The International Student Replacement Exam Results (Second Replacement)
You can find the list of accepted students and the letter of acceptance here: http://kabulmektubu.odu.edu.tr/
Information For International Student Registration
Important Note: If any incorrect declaration during the final registration process is determined (different documents, exam name, score type, etc.), or you do not submit the required documents, or you do not fulfil the criteria, the right for the final registration is cancelled.
Turkish Proficiency Exam
Day: 18th of September, 2017
Place: The Faculty of Education Building, Hall 208
Time: 10.00 am.
Final Registration Date & Time: 11-15th of September 2017 / 08: 00-16: 30
Final Registration Place: Ordu University Student Affairs Office / International Student Office
Registration will be made in person.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR REGISTRATION:
a) Candidates must apply for registration by themselves. Registration by mail is not accepted.
b) The copies or photocopies of the documents required for registration are not accepted.
c) The registration with missing documents is not accepted.
d) Any candidate who cannot be registered between the specified dates cannot have any claim.
1. The original document of the Exam Result and the certified copy of the Turkish translation by a notary or Turkish Foreign Representative Office.
2. The original document of the High School Diploma and the certified copy of the Turkish translation by a notary or Turkish Foreign Representative Office.
3. The original document of the Transcript and the certified copy of the Turkish translation by a notary or Turkish Foreign Representative Office.
4. Diploma Equivalency Certificate (taken from Provincial Directorate of National Education or Turkish Foreign Representatives),
5. The original document of the Passport's visa, identity and validity pages and the certified copy of the Turkish translation by a notary or Turkish Foreign Representative Office*.
6. Photocopy of the residence permit (must be submitted to the Student Affairs Office within 1 month of enrollment) Those who have been granted residence permit in Turkey will bring a "Residence Permit"
7. Identity Number or photocopy of ID card of Turkish citizens.
8. Military Status Statement of Turkish male citizens,
9. Certificate of Identity Register Copy for those who are foreign citizen at birth but later dual citizen together with Turkish citizenship.
10. Document / letter of undertaking that there is a financial possibility to maintain higher education,
11. The receipt of Tuition Fees.
12. Photo (6 pieces),
13. An example of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate approved by a notary or Turkish Foreign Representative,
14. Social Security Document (if any): A document indicating the social security entitlement of the student to his / her father, mother, or wife/husband. If not, the candidate is completely responsible for the social security issue by taking information from SGK (www.sgk.gov.tr) and performing SGK transactions.
(*) Passport with a study visa (Those who acquired learning right in their bachelor / associate degree after coming to Turkey with a visa or a visa exemption and staying with a residence permit will not be required to have a study visa.)